Sacred House Productions LTD are committed to respecting the privacy of the users of our application.
Alif baa taa Kids is a mobile application owned by Sacred House Productions Ltd and we are the Data Controller responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how we collect, share and use your personal data, and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or the use of your personal information feel free to contact us:
by email: email@example.com
by post: 61 Bridge Street, Kington, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ.
We are fully compliant with all the International Privacy Legislations including:
● EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
● UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA)
● California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Personal Data We Collect From You
You will provide some or all of the following information to us when you register with us or contact us:
● Identity data i.e. your first name and last name when you sign in or sign up with us.
● Contact Data; this includes your email address when you sign in or sign up with us.
● Activity information about your use and your children’s use of our mobile application such as the content you view, your preferences, your in-app searches, etc.
● Technical Data including but not limited to IP address, time zone setting and location data, browser type and version, device type, device OS, its version etc.
● Profile Data; this includes First Name, Last Name, Email, Location, User’s Device Advertising ID (To reference User Devices), Users Device Info including:
o OS Type
o OS Version o Device Make
o Device Version o Device Name o EndpointId
Personal Data Collected From Other Sources
Sometimes we work with carefully selected third parties and we may receive your personal data from them. The third parties include:
● business partners
● advertisers, and
Lawful Basis of Processing
Data Protection laws only permits us to process personal data if we have a valid legal basis to do so. We must have one of the following legal bases to process your personal data:
● to enter into, or for the performance of a contract
● where we have a legal duty or obligation;
● where it is in our legitimate interest; and
● where you consent to it.
NOTE: Where we are processing your Personal Data for our legitimate interests, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data
Purposes of Processing
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Purpose/Activity Type of Data
Provide you with the experiences, products, and services you request, view, engage with, or purchase;
Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information or request feedback about features on our application;
● Identity ● Contact ● Technical ● Activity
● Identity ● Contact
|To use data analytics and to improve our app, services, marketing and consumer experiences||● Contact ● Technical ● Profile ● Activity|
To administer and protect our business and apps (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
To manage our relationship with you including:
● important changes to the Website, new services
● your preferences on what you want to hear from us
● Identity ● Contact ● Technical ● Profile
● Identity ● Contact ● Profile
|To provide information which has been requested via email query||● Identity ● Contact|
When We Share Your Personal Data
We will only share personal information about you or your child with another organisation if we:
● are required to by government bodies or law enforcement agencies
● engage a supplier to process data on our behalf
● have obtained your prior permission.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
When necessary, we may share your personal data with our selected third parties for the purposes referred to above. The third parties include:
● Our service providers
● tax, government and any relevant regulatory authorities;
● prosecuting authorities and courts, and/or other relevant third parties connected with legal proceedings or claims;
● fraud prevention and/or law enforcement agencies; and
● third parties where we are required to do so by law.
We require all third parties engaged by us to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Such third parties are only allowed to process your personal data in accordance with our instructions, and not for their own purposes.
Transfer of Your Personal Data Outside The UK
Your personal data may be transferred outside of the UK from time to time to our trusted service providers and other third parties when necessary.
When we do this; we require our trusted service providers and third parties to keep your personal data confidential and secure. We ensure that suitable protection is maintained at all times by ensuring that appropriate technical and organisational safeguards are in place.
Where we are required by law to disclose, we may not always have control over the terms under which we are required to share your personal data.
Retaining Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes described above and as long as it is required by us to meet our legal or regulatory obligations and for the exercise and/or defence of any legal claims.
Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell (i.e., transfer in exchange for payment of money or other valuable compensation), and during the past 12 months have not sold, any personal information to third parties.
We also collect information using Cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your browser which sometimes follow the movements of users and visitors and tell us how our services are being used, this information helps us improve your experience of our services.
You can set your browser to accept all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
Opting Out of Marketing and Preference Updates
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing and updates from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the footer of any marketing email you receive from us or using the ‘unsubscribe from all’ link within the email preference centre accessible through the emails.
Alternatively, you can contact us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not engage in any Profiling activities with your personal data.
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any automated processes to make decisions about you which produce legal or significant effects concerning you.
Your rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data are briefly summarised below, and you can exercise these rights by using the contact information in this privacy notice.
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using it if there is no need for us to keep it.
Please let us know if you think we should not be using your data by exercising your rights discussed below, however they may be subjected to certain exceptions and limitations.
● Right to be informed- We are obliged to provide clear and transparent information about our processing activities of your personal data.
● Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
● Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. If you believe that we hold your inaccurate or incomplete personal data, you have the right to rectify or correct your personal data. Though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
● Request erasure of your personal data. You may ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which we will tell you about, if applicable, after receiving your request.
● Request restriction of processing of your personal data- You may ask us to stop processing your personal data. We will still hold the data but will not process it any further. You may exercise the right to restrict processing when one of the following conditions applies: o The accuracy of the personal data is contested, or
o Processing of the personal data is unlawful, or
o We no longer needs the personal data for processing but the personal data is required for part of a legal process, or
o The right to object has been exercised and processing is restricted pending a decision on the status of the processing.
● Right to Data Portability- You may request your set of personal data be transferred to another controller or processor, provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format. This right is only available if the original processing was on the basis of consent, the processing is by automated means and if the processing is based on the fulfilment of a contractual obligation.
● Right to Withdraw Consent- You may withdraw consent at any time if we are relying on your consent to process your personal data. This won’t affect any processing already carried out before you withdraw your consent or processing under other grounds. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data and we try to respond to all requests within one month.
Making a Data Protection Complaint
If you have any concerns about the use of your personal data or the way we handle your requests relating to your rights, you can raise a complaint directly with us by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your complaint, you are entitled to raise a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority.
More Information If you have any questions or require any more information about the app please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org