Who Are We?
We are Sacred House Productions LTD (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) and we own the Alif baa taa Kids app.
When you use our app, we collect and use some information about you. This notice lets you know what we collect, how and what we do with it.
It also explains how you can get in touch with any questions.
You can contact us
By post: 61 Bridge Street, Kington, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ. By email: email@example.com
What Information Do We Collect From You?
We may collect information about you which includes:
● information about your identity such as your name
● your contact details like the email address
● information about how you use our app for example the videos you watch etc
● technical data like the device you are using, your time zone, IP address, location data etc
● profile data which includes First Name, Last Name, Email, Location, User’s Device Advertising ID (To reference User Devices) and Users Device Info etc
What Information Do We Collect About You From Others? Sometimes we receive your information from our:
● business partners
Why Do We Collect And Use Your Information?
We will only collect your information when we need it to help us do our job or to follow the law. When we’ve collected it, here’s how we use it:
● provide you with our services so that you can enjoy as well as learn while using our app
● check the quality of our services
● let you know about any changes and hear your thoughts.
● to answer your questions
Do We Share Your Information?
We only share your personal information with others if we:
● have a legal duty to do so, or
● ask a supplier to process data for us, or
● have your permission to share
How Long Will We Keep Your Information?
We have thought a lot about how long we should hold onto your information.
We will not keep your information forever, we will only hold on to it for as long as we need it because of the law.
We keep your information very safe, just like you would expect us too.
What Are Your Rights?
1. to be informed
2. to access your information
3. to correct your information
4. to erasure your information
5. to restrict using your information
6. to move your information somewhere else
7. to change your mind about any permission you have given us 8. to make a complaint
To learn more about your rights you can have a look at our general Privacy Notice.
You can also access these rights with the help of your parents or guardian by getting in touch.
Would You Like To Know More?
If you or your parents would like to find out more information about how we collect, use and store your personal information, please see our general Privacy Notice or contact us.
Four important things to understand
Now you’ve read this, we hope you understand that:
● the law allows us to collect and use your information to help us do our job ● we may share your information with others, but only when we really need to
● we will ask for your permission to share your information whenever you have a choice
● you can tell us not to share your information, even when you have said yes before